2015/5/25

MTS is an energy saving medical product

             MTS is an energy saving medical product

  If you are worried about global warming and expensive medical expenses, you should actively get to know me. I am an environmental friendly product that does not require herbicides, pesticides, deforestation, or irrigation. In addition, I do not repeatedly require equipment and medicine, nor do I discharge waste water or gas.
  I am an energy saving medical product that can save your time and transportation expenses due to traveling between home and hospitals, as well as medical expenses.
Wherever patients are, they can receive telemedicine services, while remaining normal work and daily routines.

  I am curative software living in cellphones and computers that most people use. Any effective medicines, as long as their images are taken and stored, can be used unlimited times. I can treat diseases with the meridian diagram, human anatomy, patient’s X-ray films, and human animations. I am energy efficient, and requires a small amount of electricity. Having me is like having a clinic and pharmacy.